Choose a Real Estate Agent
Time to Go
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
• Look for a full time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
• Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
• Ask how much time the agent will have for you. Are they available at night and on weekends?
• Ask about their credentials and education. A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
• Does the agent respond to your calls, emails, texts promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
• Ask for a list of references or properties they have sold.
• Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns and with whom you are comfortable.